Saturday, January 13, 2007

First Grease Week

OK so we just finished our first week of Grease rehearsals. I think it went pretty damn well! I can't believe that we will begin blocking this next week! Tomorrow we begin the choreography and I am super excited about this! I love to dance!
I am such a huge fan of Freddy My Love. The back up trio (that's me, Lainie and Katie) sounds fantastic. I think when the audience sees the four of us working this song... they're gonna totally understand why we're the pink ladies!
Nothing like being a slut and a sweetie at the same time huh? I just finished watching Tammy and the Bachelor last night. (Awesome movie! Scott, I don't know if you'll be gettin it back for a while ;) Tammy seems to be the kind of girl that Frenchy sees herself as. She IS Frenchy. But hey we all know that Frenchy has a little bit of bad girl inside! After all, she is a pink lady. So, how do I transform myself into a little sweet devil? Guess we'll just have to see... I know its in there somewhere!

Toodles!

No comments: