Friday, February 2, 2007

Happy Ground Hog's Day!

OK fellow bloggers look out! This girl has finally learned how to manage hr blog space! On this charming and witty yet rather insightful page, you will fin links to my fellow Grease bloggers. I was also able to attach a picture of myself so that you can put a face to the blog. OK but truthfully, it doesn't take much intelligence to actually update and add things to your blog. Maybe I;m just lazy... or perhaps a raging alcoholic that passes out every time before she blogs. Lets just go with the lazy part. Hee hee! I'm looking forward to choreographing "All Choked Up" this weekend and I had a blast at our late Applebee's dinner last night. This cast rules and I will definitely be sad to see this experience and. Who's up for going out this weekend??

No comments: