Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ZZZZZZ....

Well it is now about 2:11 pm on Tuesday afternoon and I am officially exhausted. I even had TWO cups of coffee this morning (I hardly ever drink caffeine) and rambled on and on from about 7 am to about 10:30 when I finally started to come down from my caffeine high and then began to get depressed that I was no longer giddy like a school girl. Oh, and I have a headache. So that's my little bitch fest. Now on to more important things. Last night we staged the show with all the fixin's. It was somewhat intimidating through the beginning of Act I but by Act II, I started getting used to the costumes.
Man oh man! Scott wasn't kidding when he said we should feel exhausted at the end of each run! Running back and forth backstage, zipping through costume changes and dancing for the enjoyment of our audience sure takes its toll! I had an absolute blast though. I hope tonight feels even more comfortable although I will be missing my Doody very much. What am I gonna do without you? I guess I will just have to talk to myself a lot.... ok back to my day job I go!!

Toodles,
Isabel

1 comment:

Nettuno said...

Hey Isabella -

Think your blog is great and wanted to wish you the best of luck with your performance.

Love - Paige and Isabella