Friday, February 2, 2007

Off Book!

OK, so yesterday, we reran Act I. I thought I did pretty well with my lines. Actually that's a bunch a crap cause I was ready to nail them all and ummm... well that didn't happen. Even so, the act ran pretty smoothly. We have one more dance to learn and then the show is completely blocked. Wow. I cant believe it!
We move into the art loft on Monday. Then we have three weeks of runs in the actual space. That's really exciting because we can clean up the show and tweak it to just where we want it to be. Its not pretty far off and I am sure its gonna be amazing. When I first became involved with the show, I really didn't know what to expect. I mean lets face it, New Line doing Grease???? But actually this is the most interesting version of the show that I have ever done and the more we rehearse, the more excited I am to show off our hard work. This musical is going to be raw, funny and original just like it was back in the good old days!

No comments: